Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ARNOLD SPORTS FESTIVAL MARCH 5, 6, 7 & 8 OF MARCH

It's almost time for the  Arnold Sports Festival. It's only 1 week away. 
I have not been there in a couple of years, and I know it will be a fun weekend, packed with competitions and shows. My 3 favorite sports Gymnastics, fitness and Powerlifting, + many others, in the same place at the same time! Can't get better than that.

Check out the website and all the stuff that is happening this year: ARNOLD SPORTS FESTIVAL 2010
I am really looking forward to go, and to meet athletes and friends from all over the world. 














Was time for a hair cut again today. So yes, I am keeping it short......even shorter. I love it!


Back home in Norway.....it is still freezing Cold!!! Yesterday morning dad told me it was.....-29C. 
Yes MINUS!!!!
It's been like this since beginning of December. IIiiiiiks

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!



No comments: